Forum Index

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  GBGuestbook  User PanelUser Panel  RegisterRegister 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Log inLog in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  Voting forumVoting forum

Essay questions for graduate schools
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
esisobsal

Guru
Guru

Admin

italy
PostPosted: 10 Oct 2016 19:58:43    Post subject:  Essay questions for graduate schools
Description:

Only registered users can see images on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!

Thank you. Reply Delete Replies Gail Post, Ph. March 13, 2014 at 12:38 PM I agree that being as aware as possible can certainly help. We can also be better role models for our children when we address our own procrastination dilemmas. I know that my procrastination can take many forms, and is still and ongoing challenge at times. Delete Reply NE Mom March 13, 2014 at 10:08 AM I think another reason the gifted child procrastinates is to created a challenge for herself where there otherwise may not be one. My daughter is a junior and she is forever leaving all her homework for the last minute because she says she works better when there is the pressure of getting it done in a short period of time. Reply Delete Replies Gail Post, Ph. March 13, 2014 at 12:41 PM Great point about last minute pressure. A lot of people claim they work best and thrive with the adrenaline of last minute pressure. Ultimately, there is a price that can be paid in terms of stress, let alone lost productivity when that is the only means of getting it done. Some gifted kids have been so bored that the only way they can insert energy and excitement into their work is through creating artificial deadlines and pressure. I pace myself and putz around until whatever is done in the same amount of time as the next person doing it. Reply Delete Replies Gail Post, Ph. March 13, 2014 at 8:08 PM Interesting point about procrastinating to avoid more work. So many teachers and bosses have no idea how easy many tasks are for gifted people. In school, a boring curriculum can set up a pattern where gifted children take the easy road to avoid the hard work, but essay questions for graduate schools to fit in with other students Delete Reply Amy Wyatt March 13, 2014 at 7:31 PM This discribes me so well. I started calling myself a procrastinating perfectionist when I was in high school, and everyone thought that I was just making excuses for being lazy. So I decided to channel my need to procrastinate schoolwork by going out and getting 2 part time jobs. Delete Reply Anonymous March 14, 2014 at 11:22 AM Wonderfully insightful. There are sometimes physical ailments that contribute as well. Greg Olson, MD, Essay questions for graduate schools Reply Delete Replies Gail Post, essay questions for graduate schools, Ph. March 14, 2014 at 10:37 PM Interesting point. Your comment about physical problems also suggests the need for pacing based on energy level, alertness, essay questions for graduate schools, and awareness of when one is most productive.

Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!

download human rights uk law essay
thesis university of toronto
undergraduate thesis format sample
research paper on social issue
organisational behaviour essay questions
Adv

PostPosted: 10 Oct 2016 19:58:43    Post subject: Adv

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Forum di prova All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: