Forum Index

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  GBGuestbook  User PanelUser Panel  RegisterRegister 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Log inLog in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  Voting forumVoting forum

Persuasive essay outline on cell phones
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
esisobsal

Guru
Guru

Admin

italy
PostPosted: 10 Oct 2016 20:13:27    Post subject:  Persuasive essay outline on cell phones
Description:

Only registered users can see images on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!

As a child I had a hard time sleeping at night because I would close my eyes and try to reach out to these weird shapes. This was the only way not to be distracted so I could get a good nights sleep. One important factor is the quality of light when your eyes are closed. The images would only come if it was very dark or if we put the heels of our hands on our eyes and applied a tiny bit of pressure. Though now when I try this, all I see is static, just like a tv with no reception. I attribute this to no longer being as in tune persuasive essay outline on cell phones my subconscious as I used to be when I was a kid. One theory explaining this is that the music was always there (some kind of feedback between our brains and our ears) its just most people never notice it because we are too busy focusing on real-life auditory input. When I close my eyes I see various colors floating in space on a field of grey. These images are usually of nature and very rarely of people. The images are amazingly beautiful (those motivational posters come to mind). I do not feel a sense of connection with them but more like a conduit when it happens. I have an experience when I meditate where the scene takes on a soft focus quality, images become more outlined and I see pulses of color (mostly green) emanating from the meditation instructor. Here is a link that may shed some light on some of the experiences above, persuasive essay outline on cell phones. I experience flashes of light that sometimes travel around the peripheral of my eye, left eye only. When I wake up for the first 10seconds I see objects in my bedroom in a different colour, I often see flashes of blue, not an earth color, persuasive essay outline on cell phones. more cosmic. Some of these are simple afterimages, but also synaesthesia, and hypnogogic patterns. Most recently and the reason for my post I have been experiencing close-eyed images, mostly colors when holding people that I care for. Position of our bodies particularly how my heart and forehead touch the other person tend to accentuare this. Sometimes if the image is particularly intense it becomes a transforming geometric shape, centered around the heart. I went to bed, closed my eyes and watched the show with my eyes closed. The flashing colors went from teh outer edges of my vision and moved to the center. I have always seen these colorful patterned images and wonder why. If I focus on a color (such as blue), persuasive essay outline on cell phones the images shift to blue. During music, the images shift with the music, especially during music with meditation. I keep it on my Favorites list and made a point to read all 132 comments before finally posting. I experience most of the phenomena mentioned-tunnel, wavy checkerboard pattern and other geometric-type images, spinning forward and reverse.

Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!

latest thesis title for it students
conclusion for animal testing essay
writing the college essay application prompts and cues
how to start writing your phd thesis
example student scientific research paper
Adv

PostPosted: 10 Oct 2016 20:13:27    Post subject: Adv

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Forum di prova All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: